Monday, November 14, 2016

Hey everyone hope all is well! I have the best mission in the world I can honestly say! The people here are absolutely awesome! This week has been great! We have found lots of very positive people this week which came just in time. Tomorrow i finish training and  I get my new companion which is a new missionary and not only that i am the new district leader! Im super supersized that that im doing both of those things right out of training but im humbled for this opportunity! This is what the lord wants for me and im super stoked for this calling! Im going to do my absolute best to train a awesome missionary and be an example to my district! Hope everything is all good for you guys and thanks for the email! Have a fantastic week! Love you all😀












No comments:

Post a Comment