Monday, January 16, 2017


Hey everyone so my companion and I had our first baptism together this Saturday. It was an amazing experience and I felt the spirit so strong during the baptism. It was a true privilege to baptize nelson and is by far one of the best experiences of my life. To see the pure joy that nelson had was so great and I will never forget the baptism of him. 😁

 My companion and I yesterday had quite the adventure. We have a investigator that has been coming to church for 3 weeks now and we finally found out where he lives yesterday. He was always saying I live a long ways away and my companion and I thought that he might be exaggerating a little. So after church we went with him. And wow where we surprised. We first took a bus for 30 minutes and then after that jumped in a motor taxi for another 30 minutes and then we walked another 40 minutes up and down mountains to get to his house.  Alexisis has been coming to church and spending 60 limperas every time to come to church. His house is about the size of my room and is made of mud and sticks and dirt for floors. I don't know how he is getting the money to come to church but what an example for all. He hardly has money but knows how important church is. We all need to have the attitude like Alexisis and do whatever it takes to go to church. We have it so easy in the states and sometimes we make excuses for reasons why we can't go to church. Knowing the situation of Alexisis I think we all can jump in our cars for 5 minutes to go to church and have a good attitude like Alexisis. 😀

Have a good week everyone!😁 

Elder Cleverley








No comments:

Post a Comment