Monday, February 13, 2017

This week hasn't been too eventful but we had (cambios). I cant remember the word in English but it is when we switch companions. Well sometimes i am a little worried. Just because i cant speak Spanish perfectly and now i am forgetting how to speak English. Haha but anyways we ended up receiving 2 more sister missionaries in our area. I am still the district leader here and me and my companion this week have just really been helping the sisters out because they are opening an area. They split our area  just because its pretty big and put the sisters in one area and us in the other. My companion and i know the area and where the members are and the positive people are so we showed them around a bit. The other sisters have been having a really rough time with their investigators to accept a date to be baptized. My companion and i ended up visiting 2 of there investigators that were ready to be baptized but just wouldn't accept a date. I was a little worried and having a hard time knowing what to share with them. I Ended up saying a pray and finding the scriptures to share. Long story short the lessons where super spiritual and my companion and i ended up putting a date for the girl whose name is Kristy this Friday and the boy that has 16 years of age this past Saturday. Both were baptized and the people who where baptized ended up asking if we would assist. We were so happy that they wanted us there and we took one of our investigators to the baptisms. Our investigator accepted a date and was worried to be baptized but seeing the others were ready and is very excited and is telling everyone she is going to be baptized the 24 of February. We are so excited and will see what happens. 


Elder Cleverley




No comments:

Post a Comment