Monday, December 18, 2017

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Lukas 2:11)

How blessed are we that God sent his only begotten Son to the world to die for our sins. We celebrate his birth this December and well I'm so very grateful for Christ. I'm so glad that Christ accepted to come into this world to redeem us from our sins and make it possible to be able to live with Him. 

I love my Savior so very much and i know that its through Him that i can live again. He is my best friend and i love Him so much. I may be far from my family and friends but i am so glad that i'm right here helping His people. I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else in the world. Its the least i can do for me Savior. 


Enjoy your christmas! I love you all!😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment