Monday, March 26, 2018

I found i quote that i absolutely love that by David A Bednar!

 ¨ The majority of us understand clearly that the atonement is for sinners; however, I am not sure if we know or comprehend that the atonement is also for us saints, for all the good men and women that are obedient, worthy and... that are striving to become better¨.

I love this so much! Its so true as well! We all are in need of his atonement. Not just the sinners! The enabling power of his atonement is needed to help us overcome things that we cant do other wise. All of us have things to change whether it be a bad habit or something in our personality. For some of us it seems impossible to be able to do. With this special power that Christ sacrifice offers we can't do it! What a blessing right!? I'm so very grateful for Christ atonement! I truly love my Savior so much!

Have a great week family and friends!😀







No comments:

Post a Comment