Monday, April 9, 2018


Everyone! This week was another one for the books! Its been a very busy week for my companion and I. We had exchanges this past week and I'm staying together with my companion. I'm going to complete 6 months here in La Cañada. I'm super pumped! I love it here. Anyway, we received more missionaries in our zone and they didn't have a house. We have been searching for 2 different houses in 2 different areas. We have found one but have yet to find the other. 

The missionaries were living with us for a while and it was hard. There just is not enough room in our house for everyone. hope you guys like the pictures! 

This past week we did a service project. We basically did the same thing as we did like 3 weeks ago. We just had to carry dirt in 5 gallon buckets. I sure was sore after. I think that's why all the people here in Honduras are buff. Its a lot of work. It was great to help out though.

To finish the week off, Allison was able to get baptized. She Is part of the family we are teaching right now. We wanted them all to get baptized together but it looks like the family is going to take a little longer then we thought. Allison just couldn't wait any longer and wanted to do it before to put the example. The family is awesome though and loves hearing the gospel.

That's it for this week. In the next email I'll add pics from last week!

Elder Cleverley
















No comments:

Post a Comment