Monday, September 19, 2016


Thanks for all the birthday wishes! This week has been awesome here. We Baptized a guy named Ronald. He is a friend of a member in our church. We have been teaching him for a while and he was having a hard time knowing if this was the true church for him. We always taught him at the church so one time after we gave a lesson we asked him to pray to know the truthfulness of the book of Mormon and if his decision to be baptized on the 15 of September was the right decision. We gave him 10 min to pray and think. When we entered the room after I could say he had received an answer. He didn't even have to say anything and I could feel that he knew our message was true. That's been the highlight of my week. Also the first person we baptized, Rory, came and taught lessons to investigators this week. That was also such a great feeling and so cool to see Rory's testimony shared with investigators. This week has also been a interesting week with food! I have tasted cow intestines, cow feet, and cow liver. I did not like any of it. In Honduras its extremely rude to not eat food because the people here are poor so I had to eat it. The cow intestines I ate most of it but there was a few pieces I had to throw out the window when she was looking. Those foods are common so I'm going to have to get use to it. Anyways loving my time here and I don't really want to leave my area. I went on exchanges this week to Tegucable. It was way too hot and the people weren't as nice as they are in my area. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment