Monday, September 5, 2016

Doing good everyone. The people in honduras speak very fast! I am learning the language little by little and speaking more and more each week. I had my first baptsim this week! His name is Rory Hernandaz. He workd in the military so we have been giving lessons over the phone to him. He is a super cool guy and was so happy to be baptize. He is the boyfriend to one of the ladies in the ward. He attened church this week and i just cant wait to help others get baptized. Everybody in honduras love my eyes. There is this one family where teaching and they have 2 little girls. They always are taking pictures of me and cant stop looking at me. Also in honduras it is normal for the ladies to give people a kiss on the cheek after the first time they meet you. We had this one lady and she was trying to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek but i had to hold her back. She was offened but ounce we explained why she understood. I love you all! have an awesome week

No comments:

Post a Comment