Monday, December 5, 2016

I ended up getting a new companion last week. Well, not really a new companion. I got my first companion back again but in a new area. There are a ton more people to teach that are excited about our message. We have 4 people that have accepted a baptismal date and we only have been together for 6 days. I had one crazy story that I'll tell you now that it's over because you're not going to worry. This week I got stung by a scorpion. It hurt so bad! I got off a bus and walked a little and then felt a sharp pain. It was like 10 times worse than a bee sting. I went to the doctor, got medicine, and I'm doing good so don't worry at all. 

It's been a crazy week! I'm super excited about my new area and the work we are doing!

I love you all.  Have a great week!

Love

Kade 

No comments:

Post a Comment