Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Well I have had a busy week again. I switched companion again and areas. I am now in Talanga. Its a very small little place with nothing to eat. The members dont have a lot of money so they cant help to much. This whole week i've been eating eggs, bean, and rice. I'm a little hungry but i'm going to get some food at the market because its p day. My new companion goes home in 2 weeks. ITs a little difficult cause he doesn't want to work super hard just because hes thinking about home. But he is doing lots better with me. The zone leaders said they where very impressed because he usually does nothing. Yeah we have found lots of people this week for baptism. This area is a lot more accepting then my last area. I'm looking forward to seeing your cute face and talking with you for christmas. Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment