Monday, June 12, 2017

This week was absolutely incredible! We started off the week with a meeting that we had with the apostle Dale G Renlund and it was a reunion that i will never forget. He said so many things that truly touched my heart and wow i just felt like he was talking to me. I know without a doubt that he is an apostle of god that truly receives revelation from God and i just can't tell you how grateful we are to be able to know what God wants for us and our families. One thing that he said is ¨Jesus loves us¨ Jesus loves us¨ and wants us to be His friend. Words so simple that hit me hard. We need to be a friend to our Savior. He is our best friend and Renlund said that we will find that in our areas there we be people that will have been there before us softening their hearts and when we arrive they are ready to accept this message in their lives. ¨What a friend¨ ¨what a friend¨.

I testify that Jesus is our friend and He is helping us through our lives. He gave His own life for us because He loves us beyond words. Without Him we are nothing and with Him we have light in this world. I'm grateful for the example that He is in my life and i love my Savior so much I'm so glad that i always have Him as a friend in my life and I'm so grateful to be able to count on Him as my friend here on the mission.

I also saw as my companion and i looked looked diligently to find people to baptize we were able to find the people that Jesus, our friend, had been preparing and we finished the week with one of the baptisms that we have planned. Marjury was able to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and find this peace and happiness that all of us have here in the gospel. She has been going to seminary every day for the past 5 weeks and receiving the lessons after the seminary classes.

I'm so glad I was able to see her get baptized. Now the other people that we have I'm not going to be able to be able to see them make this decision in their life. We have received exchanges today and i will be leaving the area and opening an area and will once again be the district leader. But I'm so glad that i was able to be a part of their life.

We will talk to you guys next week! Make It a good week! I love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment