Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey everyone! Everything is so great here in Honduras! I'm loving my area and my companion! Its been a normal week i think opening an area. We have been contacting like crazy and have been super blessed for our efforts. We have found a family that has a date to be baptized in July and we found them our first day here in the area. They where able to come to church with us this past Saturday and they loved it. It was great to watch them participate in some of the classes during church from the little they have learned from us. I have been praying to be able to find a family and i hope this is one of many that can join the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. Like i said my companion is from Costa Rica and wow this elder is awesome! He has 17 months on the mission and he is ready to work hard. We are going to have tone of success together. well I've got a ton to do so i'll talk more the next week. Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment