Monday, July 3, 2017

Hello Everyone! Well as you all know this week is the week we all get together and go to the cabin! All of you know what joy it brings to me when we all get together and go to the cabin. The last year i remember thinking wow I'm going to be on a mission the next coming year. And I'm here today and can say that i am just as joyful to be right here in Honduras serving the people of Honduras. Yesterday my companion and i where able to have 8 people at church and 2 families and wow was it just a great day. I can honestly say that the joy i had to see all our investigators go to church was just as good as going to the cabin or even better. I don't think i have ever had such a bigger grin on my face as i had yesterday. We had to end up going on splits early in the morning to make sure every came and when almost every came we where just thrilled. I hope you guys have a wonderful fourth of July!

Love you all


Elder Cleverley

No comments:

Post a Comment