Monday, February 19, 2018

My week was absolutely crazy! We have been running around like crazy but it was one of those weeks that ended with a good note. We were able to baptize 4 people this past Saturday. It was so cool and it just was great to see a lot of hard work paid off. I will talk more about that in my voice recording.

 Its super hot right now! Where just starting the hottest months right now so its getting super hot. It was rainy in November and December and there was a point where i was wearing a sweater in the street just because it was cold. I think its just because I've adapted to the climate over here. I think i will die over there when it gets gold to be honest. We will see though.

My companion and i are doing great. I have just loved all my state comps because we like to work in the same way. Like i said we are having success and well its time to put the petal to the metal and find more people Because everybody that we had to get baptized were dunked this last week. Lots of work ahead but we are excited for the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment