Monday, October 24, 2016


Hey everyone I'm doing Awesome! Its pretty crazy how fast the time flies! I've got 3 more weeks of training and then I'm finished. I probably will stay in the same area for my next transfer! I could be training a new missionary but don't know for sure yet. This week has been awesome! We found a gringo family in our area and they are learning Spanish as we speak also. Its been nice because I have been I able to share everything that I feel in English. Sometimes I don't have all the words in Spanish yet to be able to express everything. They are from Georgia and the wife only believe in the bible. The husband is super positive and I'm hoping he is going to progress. He has read 20 ch of the book of Mormon and we just found him this week. Also we found a super positive investigator. We have been teaching her with a member in our ward and I think she is going to be baptized with some time. This week we had provided service for the community. They didn't have one tractor and I was using a sledge hammer not sure what is called to break up the earth. It was brutal! Kids younger then me where helping and its there job to make money. I was so sore after and cant believe that they do that everyday. I was really was wishing that Dell was close by so I could use his tractor. Last night my companion turned the water on outside of the house. The water ran all night long and so when we woke all the water is gone. We don't know how long it will take for the water to refill but right now we are showering with water that we buy from the store. I'm hoping the water comes back soon but will see. Hope everyone is doing awesome, love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment