Monday, October 17, 2016

I'm doing good! I was really sick for 2 days this week. One of the days I didn't work but the other I worked. Today has been a good day. We visited a members house today that has a 92 year old grandma in the house that was doing terrible today. She couldn't breathe very good. It was really sad to see her in that condition because just the week before she was totally fine. We gave her a priesthood blessing and asked Heavenly Father to help her pass quickly because she is suffering alot. The hym we sung was God be with you until we meet again dont remeber the title in english but thats the hym. I've never felt the spirit so strong in my life. It was a great experience and after the blessing about 2 hours later they called us and said she had passed and thanked us for giving a blessing because she had been suffering for 2 days. Couldn't eat or drink or shut her eyes. It just goes to show how powerful priesthood blessing are.

No comments:

Post a Comment