Monday, October 10, 2016

I'm settling in more each week!  The language is coming alright! Definitely getting better everyday. We have in our house another set of missionaries who are our district leaders. WE switched companions but since I'm a junior companion i have one more month before I could switch areas. They have been a blessing! Every night for 1 and half hours they sit down and practice the lessons with me. They are helping me out so much! Ill never be able to repay them for what they are doing for me. They're wasting their time every night this whole entire time until we move areas. There names are elder Ang and elder Rojas. Elder Ang is from california and elder rojas is from costa rica. I'm glad that i have the opportunity to learn Spanish. we buy groceries and sometimes the people in the ward wash our clothes but once a week. So sometimes i just wash them by hand.  i dont iron my shirts or pants. I just hang them up after being washed and they end not having wrinkles. I'm glad you bought the nice pairs of shirts! yeah I cant fit in the 2 pairs of pants. I'm trying to find some one here to extend them but there isn't a store so i have to find a member and so i'm not sure if they will know how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment