Monday, March 20, 2017

Hey everyone today we found out who our new companions are and also our new areas. I am going to end up staying here in Talanga for another exchange. We thought for sure I would be leaving the area but looks like that's not the case. Super excited to stay here in Talanga more time just because its a small city kind of like the country. A lot more peaceful here then in Teguce where its the city. And also I have a ton of good relations here in Talanga. I found out who my companion is but I cant remember the name of him. But what I know is we left the mtc together but that was when I couldn't speak Spanish so I couldn't really talk with him. I will continue being district leader here and am so excited to do so. I didn't realize how hard it would to say goodbye to elder Zapata. In the morning we get our new companions. 

 Like I said we had a baptism this week. We baptized the 2 kids just because the parents are members. They where less active but like I said are assisting now and so where pumped. The baptism was awesome. Like I said we had an the baptism before we did the activity. We ended up telling everyone to come at 6 00 pm and didn't mention that there was a baptism. when people arrived we put them in the room of baptism and had the baptism. Let me tell the whole room was filled with people. There wasn't enough room for everyone to sit. After we had the little movie night and popcorn for everyone. It was awesome and judybeth and alexandar will never forget their baptism. all the people that you will see watching the movie where present at the baptism. Also We ended up finding 2 families and 2 other people that want us to visit them now. We will see what happens but it was awesome. Thanks for all your love and support! Love you all!
 
Elder Cleverley
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment