Monday, March 27, 2017

My new companions name is elder Thevenin! He is from the República Dominican. He pretty funny dude! He always has a joke to tell and about half the time he talks i'm about crying laughing on the floor as well as investigators. He is a big dude as you can see! He weighs 280 pounds and loves sports so that is a plus. I was worried at first that he wouldn't want to do much but that's not the case. One thing i love about elder thevenin is he is helping me out so much with my spanish. To this point i haven't had a companion who just helps me with ever mistake that i make in spanish but he is. Its helping me a ton. When i am talking if i say one word bad or something doesn't make sense he just stops me and corrects me. Its pretty awesome cause that's how i'm going to learn faster. His personality is super direct and very loud. The only way i can explain how he talks is the same as when parents yell at there children. He's not mad that just how he talks. don't have a ton of time today but i will talk to you guys more next week. Although it was hard to say goodbye to my other companion i'm excited for the change. With every companion there is something to learn and wow the mission life is awesome! Don't have much time but i'll talk more next week.


Love Elder Cleverley


No comments:

Post a Comment