Monday, April 3, 2017

Wow everyone what a conference! I Learned so much! I truly love hearing the prophet and apostles talk. I have learned how i can be a better missionary and also a better man! I don't know what it is but i about cried about 3 times during the conference from things that the they said. Everyday i am learning how to recognize the spirit more and more each day. One of my favorite talk this pass week was the talk by Mark A  Bragg. He talked about that there is light in every situation even in dark situations there is light. I know we can feel light in dark situations if we are following the principals of the gospel. A scripture in Alma 27 9 talk about who is the light of the world. I love this scripture! Christ is our light! If we can follow his example and live the gospel we can always feel of his light even in dark situations. When these dark situations come if we are involving ourselves in activities that are growing our relationship with Christ we can always feel this light. When we pass through dark situation think of the light not the dark. The dark is going to pass i promise you that! The light will always be there may be difficult to see but its there. Think of all the light we have! Eternal familias, the atonement, and so much more. Think of these things and i promise you the days that are difficult will end up being a lot better. Love you all! Make it a great week! 


ps my companion cut my hair didn't go very good! my second buzz cut in my life 


No comments:

Post a Comment