Monday, November 13, 2017

Alright everyone! This week has been a good one! We have been contacting like crazy people to try to find more people. Honestly its has been a very tiring week. We were contacting and contacting and not finding people with potential. I found a scripture during personal study that really helped me and when we put it in practice it really came true. The scripture is 
Helman 3: 35 

Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.

So we decided to fast to find people. In Honduras it is super hot and especially for me it is difficult to fast because of the sun and humidity but we did it and i kid you not we finished the fast and contacted and found some that has a ton of potential. The scripture is so lit! After this experience clearly my testimony grew and i felt that once again my faith grew in Christ and i waxed stronger in my humility. 

You know sometimes we all want to have a firmer testimony and this is 2 things essential to gain a testimony of this gospel. As i have done these things i have felt a firmer and firmer faith in Christ. After this experience i have felt again of my Savior's love for me and his loving, helping hand that he always has extended. 

Love you all!  


Elder Cleverley


No comments:

Post a Comment