Monday, November 27, 2017

Well thanks for all the pics its great to see you guys are doing so well! I'm so glad you all had a great thanksgiving! I hope you all ate a ton of turkey!🦃🦃🦃

Well my time has come to an end here I'm Germania! I know i say this every time but I'm sure going to miss the people in this area. I have met so many people here that have really helped my testimony grow and i will never forget any of them. It is going to be hard saying goodbye to everyone of them. Germania really just been a super special area for me. 

Well my new companion is from mexico and his name is Elder Vazquez! He will be training me this next exchange as zone leader. I'm super excited and well will see what god has in store for me this next exchange. I will be going to and area that called the la Peña. Haven't heard to much about the area but i let you all know how its going next week. 

Well have a great week everyone!


Elder Cleverley

No comments:

Post a Comment