Monday, November 20, 2017

Family and friends hope all is going great over there! 😀

Well We are on the last week before exchanges and I'm hoping to be able to stay here through the holidays with Elder Muralles. I have really became super close to the people in this area and as always i am not  looking forward to the goodbye. We well see though. I'm hoping me and my companion can stay together one more exchange in this area but whatever happens will be perfect.

This past week we had a super cool experience while contacting. Wednesday we where contacting most of the day in an area that's called the la manuel. We had touched literally almost every door because its a subdivision super small. We had an appointment at like 7:30pm and when we went there nobody was home so my companion ask well where do you want to go. And i thought of this one house that we had contacted earlier in the day and thought they might be home. Turns out we went and sure enough about a 35 year old man answers the door and didn't even give us a chance to talk just says come on in. Turns out just last year he lost his family because of his drinking addiction. He was super thrilled to here the message we had and is one of our positive investigators who is progressing. I don't know why that was the house that popped up in my mind but i know that God just loves his children so much and always looks for ways to help them. I know this man needs some help and i know we have the help he needs to make it through this trial. We will see how it goes.


Love you all! have good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment