Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It is so awesome here! This week has been my favorite so far. We went to guatemala city and handed out Book of Mormons. I was really nervous at first but my companion and I said a prayer before and I calmed right down. My companion and I handed out 5 Book of Mormons. Most people got 2 handed out. It was one of the best days of my life. We talked to this guy and he was so inteseted and said he wants me and my companion to come to his house and teach him more. Unfortnetly we dont get to teach him but we got his information and gave it to the missionaries teaching in his area. The hardest thing is speaking spanish. We have to prepare lessons every day in straght spanish and then teach them to fake investigators. I also had the oppurtunity to give Elder Townsend a priesthood blessing. He rolled his ankle super bad playing basketball. His ankle is literally straight purple. He was on crutches but he is getting better and is walking withought crutches now so that's good. I've met 3 latinos that I'm super close with. One is from the Dominican Republic and the other 2 are from Honduras. One of them from Honduras speaks english very well so he has been helping me with spanish. His name is Elder Gurar. We found out we can't send pictures anymore so that's all you get until I get on my mission. Love you tons and have an awesome summer. I love hearing from u(:

No comments:

Post a Comment