Wednesday, August 17, 2016


Thank you for all the scriptures I love reading them.  That is so awesome you got to go to the temple! I wish that I would have gone to the temple more when I was younger. That has been the highlight of my week to go to the temple here in Guatemala. This week hasn't been too eventful - just learning the language and the Gospel. I leave the mtc this Monday night to fly to Honduras. I'm super nervous but also super excited to get to where I've been called to serve. My instructors tell me not to worry because I will learn most of my Spanish in the field. While my Spanish is getting better it still needs a lot of work.

Oh my companion is a big sleep talker and walker so that pretty entertaining. He sleep talks about every night and yell things like HELP! i think the most that i laugh is at night! anyways doing good and miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment